Sunday, April 1, 2007

Pain In The Arch Of My Foot When Ice Skating

puis celentane (acquaveddisi) re Angiulino Puglia

Rato ggiro about the ppe munno profession, every bbot veins ca mme re not just nostalgia screvo na puis, mme nce ncoppa commotion and shooting nnanti. Mme'm no poet? No nsaccio but penzo about all of them just do not know celentani poets na strange thing is: ste puis mme Sulo ndialetto poison, pure n'taliano ng'iaggio tried anything but no nn'รจ asssuto King bbuono: boh! Try llegge and facitime sape That Shakes nne Penza.
Translation: As a profession around the world, whenever I get a little 'write a poem of nostalgia, I get emotional over it and shooting forward. I feel like a poet? I do not know, but I think we all are a little Cilento poets, a strange thing is, these poems come to me only in dialect, I tried also in Italian, but it came out good Nula: Mah! Try to read and let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment