Friday, January 25, 2008

12 Year Old Butterfly Cake



Jiraiya: If you continue to move from a hokage another it should be the stability of the village ... And then over to you at this time no one would be able to.
Tsunade: Kakashi where you put it? And then eventually there would also be Naruto!
Jiraiya: It leaves out A Naruto Kakashi ... you even got the pendant ... But it's too soon ...
Tsunade: Then why did you spent all that power? Did you even taught the rasengan ...
Jiraiya: In reality ... there was something a little nostalgic ... 'as if I were still teacher of Minato ...
Tsunade: Namikaze Minato looks just like ... ... The
Jiraiya: Mhh .. No ... Minato was one of those you see once in ten years ... yet I'm not born like him ... He was very sweet .. yet he had a temper steel ... I've seen him become Hokage in the blink of an eye ...
Jiraiya: I have no children so I can not know if it is really so ... But I think that if he were my son I would have been very proud ...
Tsunade: Hmm ... Now that you mention it ... It 's true that they are also very different ... Having to choose .. I think he got more from his mother ...
Jiraiya: If I remember correctly ... A kunoichi of the Whirlpool of the country ...?
Tsunade: Yeah ... The character .. His way of fighting ... Tsunade: It 'as such Uzumaki kushin.
Jiraiya: Ahhh! Here's how it was called! Those red hair ... That way of talk ... It was really a tomboy .. looked like a boy!
Tsunade: kushin also growing at the end there was really nice ... But Naruto has the face of his father ...
Jiraiya: It 's why we see him again so much ... In a way ... For me it's a little' how to see my nephew ...


"The Great Toad Hermit had predicted that I would be destined to lead the one who would bring change in the world ... And that one day I had to make a choice that would decide the fate of our world .. Today I could defeat Pain, Akatsuki stop and save the world from destruction ... But of course this choice has been a failure ... "
"I know ... it's really pathetic ... This is the end of my" History of the Courageous Jiraiya ... "(NDB : classic Japanese novel really exists, from which they learned the names Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru ... There are also toads, which Jiraiya help in his business ... among other things, Jiraiya is written with different kanji than those used for the character of Naruto ).


Jiraiya: I really came to this novel sucks ...
Minato: But what does it say?! This is not true! I've found this wonderful novel! E 'packed of episodes from his life ... a kind of autobiographical novel or not?
Jiraiya: Well Fattostà will ... that did not sell at all! The next book will be full of hot stuff ... And I want to see if they will not sell!
Minato: Hehe ... the protagonist of this book really hit me ... It 's a great ... never gives up until the end! In my opinion, looks incredibly ...
Jiraiya: A- Haha ... Thank you ...
Minato: So ... I thought ...
Jiraiya: Uhm?
Minato: ... What I would love my son to become a ninja-like protagonist of the book! And I would be happy if you would allow me to give it the same name ... Do you mind?
Jiraiya: M-Ma ... Hey! Are you sure that you do? It 'a name that I decided one day while I ate ramen in the madness!
kushin: Naruto ... I find it beautiful!
Jiraiya: kushin ... Haha ... And then ... I would practice in his godfather? Haha ... But are you sure that I am suitable for such a thing?
Minato: Just because you want it! You are a ninja with an extraordinary talent ... amazing ... There is nobody in the world like her!
Jiraiya: "Yeah ... I was ... so I went to give him that name ..."


Naruto: I will become Hokage! Hokage and will overcome all that came before me! I do not ever remain my words! This is my way of being ninja!
Jiraiya: "Naruto ... you think about it .. You are just like the protagonist of that novel ... "" You're growing just like Minato and kushin hoped ... "" As for me ... "
Minato: " Just because we want you! There is a ninja who has the same talent and same quality! "
Orochimaru: The only real talent of a ninja is to be able to use all existing technical perfection ... The name says it all ... Ninja ... An individual who uses ninjutsu ...
Jiraiya: And 'you really believe that this is enough to be a ninja? I really do not understand? And a ninja ... ' someone who can always fight to the end.
Orochimaru: .. matter of point of view ... eheh ...
Jiraiya: Now I'll tell you one thing ... What really makes the skill of a ninja is not the amount of jutsu that knows how to use ... What really matters ... It 's an indomitable spirit. "never stay in his own words ... Never give up, for no reason .. under any circumstances ... If this is your motto in life ....
"Naruto ... I am your master ... And I can not afford to give in to regret" "You ask why?"
Jiraiya: "... Because the Nindou (belief) of a student is always the 'legacy of his teacher! "Oh well ... I say, Naruto?"
Jiraiya: "I will never surrender .... So in the end was this a great choice that I should do ... Naruto ... The child of prophecy is you ... No doubt ... I'll stop here ... From here on, your story begins "
" The curtain falls this story of blood and courage. The hero did not surrender, he made his choice: all his hopes in the hands of his last student.

0 comments:

Post a Comment