Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sims 2 Premade Families



Angora sleep

Vintiquatt'anni, AJERA te 'ncontrai, I
cinquant'otto, no mme never forget: you looked
you mme uaglione like no, I'll
virietti as uagliona na, na cco
resedda Freshco mme ncantasti,
pariah all so natural, almost
ca, 'Nce penzai ppe no time, you
MMIT ppe quarche appointment.
Po 'Venette mmente a la mme' na ntrasatta
lessen its about what made no gghìa:
mme putiv 'daughter and they nepotedda,
cch'e mme passed the ppe ccelovredda!
Mm'accorgietti can know the year ppassati,
pure core ca ppe'm so 'forgotten:
accussi rece nothing without you Chiano Chiano
strengennote waved his hand.

TRANSLATION

still dream

twenty-four years, I met you yesterday,
cinquant'otto I do not ever forget,
thou hast looked like a boy, I thee
looked like a girl,
cool hast enchanted with a chuckle,
all seemed so natural, almost
, I've thought a moment,
invite you to a few appointments
Then suddenly it occurred to me that it was a
thing to do :
could be for me daughter and granddaughter,
I never went to the brain,
I realized that the years have gone
even if the heart has forgotten us.
so without saying anything slowly
I greeted shaking his hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment