Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Trane Xe90 Burner Section Location

1974

The summer of 1973 sees the Queen engaged in recording the second album. On February 25, 1974 is released as a single Seven Seas of Rhye already included in the previous album in instrumental version (10-week stay in the standings, best finish obtained n.10). A success in Britain and Europe but also in USA and Japan. In particular, things are going well with Elektra, the American label of the Queen, well-liked by the press. Queen are dedicated to good service by the latter. On 8 March is the time of the album, was released Queen II (26-week stay in the standings, best finish No. 5, gold).


Seven Seas of Rhye , lyrics and music by Freddie Mercury

Fear me you lords and lady preachers I descend
upon your earth from the skies I command your very souls
you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine
At the seven seas of Rhye

Can you hear me you peers and privy councillors
I stand before you naked to the eyes
I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust
I swear that you'll be mine
At the seven seas of Rhye

Sister I live and lie for you
Mister do or else die
You are mine I possess you
I belong to you forever

Storm the master marathon I'll fly through
By flash and thunder fire I'll survive
(I'll survive, I'll survive)
Then I'll defy the laws of nature
And come out alive
Then I'll get you

Begone with you you short and shady senators
Give out the good, leave out the bad evil cries I challenge the mighty titan
And His
troubadours And with a smile
I'll take you to the Seven Seas of Rhye

0 comments:

Post a Comment